Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ideas for My Toy Drops

Hey all,

I have been itching to create a donation toys and I think I am going to start with a toy society project. I want to approach my creating with a somewhat structured theme so that I can quickly finish one and start the next without thinking.

I was thinking about starting out with sea creatures since it's summer time. To narrow it down even more, I was thinking about doing only 5 different species. To make it even simpler, I was going to make several toys of the same species for my group drops.

The first species I want to do are jellyfish. We my family and I went to The Aquarium of the Pacific, I was taken aback by the beauty of them. God's creations are so moving! Here are a few reference pictures I plan on using for the jellyfish group!

  1. jellyfish.jpg
  2. skydiver.jpg
  3. underwater.jpg
  4. white-jellyfish.jpg
  5. red-jellyfish.jpg
I'll be sure to post pictures of them and I plan on writing you free patterns to try them! I will probably only do 2 patterns and decorate them differently to keep it simple. I look forward to sharing with you!

Thanks for reading,
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails