Friday, January 14, 2011

Chibi Crochet Dolls!

I wanted to try making chibi crochet anime dolls and here is my first one. The characters name is Yoko from Gurren Lagann. I pretty much rushed this doll so it's missing a few details I will add later.


It is 4 1/2" tall and it took me about 2 days to finish her. I've been really limited on time so it probably took me 3 hours in total, maybe? Anyway, I want to sell chibi dolls in my Etsy shop. I have been debating on the price and have done research on how much others sell them for and I have decided I will be asking $15 or $16 for them. There also was the thought of making them keychain chibi dolls, which they still can be since they are somewhat on the tiny side. It's just a matter of reinforcing the jump-ring that attaches to the doll so that it doesn't break easily. Feel free to share your thoughts!

I decided on making Yoko because I am currently watching Gurren Lagann and I like her character a lot.  She is your typical girl that likes attention without admitting it. Next I plan on making anime chibi couples that can be sold separately. We'll see how it works out.

Here are some more pics of my chibi Yoko doll!


Thanks for reading!



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails