Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sneak Preview! Chibi Ami Kaoru!


This video is about one of my first chibi ami dolls I have been working on! Featuring a sneak peak of Kaoru from Rurouin Kenshin. It's my second doll and I am really enjoying making them. My next one will be Kenshin. What did I learn most from this project? I'd have to say making the hair. Hair can be challenging and I had to scan several tutorials and look at a few photos to figure out my own method. Like I said in the video, if you have any questions please feel free to send me a message and I will be sure to answer them! 

Also I wanted to share a link to the reference photo I used to make this chibi ami doll. Here it is: http://img252.imageshack.us/i/kenshinnw1.png/

Thanks for watching and reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails