Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Items In The Shop!

Hello all! I wanted to let you know that I put some new items in the shop. Two of my new Amigurumi Chibis and some postcards! I made the chibi dolls awhile back and they took about 3 hours to make for each of them. The postcards were made a long time ago and I plan on making more.


I love anime and manga and it is so fun to be able to make the characters into dolls! There are a few etsy sellers that make these chibi dolls as well so I tried to make mine a little different from theirs. Specifically the detail work, price and sizes.

I have posted about my handmade postcards before, but I wanted to share about them again briefly. I love to go to my local library during their big sale day. Why? Because they sell their old books that they have duplicates of or books that have seen better days! I buy the ones that have seen better days, specifically children's books. Then I reuse the beautiful illustrations for my postcards and the book covers keep my yarn separated on my shelf. The best part is the books are only .25 cents to .50 cents a piece!

On a side note I wanted to announce to you all that I have been given the privilege to display my amigurumi and crochet items at my church's Arts In Motion even tonight! I will be displaying most of what I have on hand and talking to people about the donation programs I am familiar with. I am very excited!



Here are a few of the things I will be displaying at a table tonight for the event.


Thank you for reading and I plan on posting about tonight's event in my next blog post!

1 comment:

  1. You're so creative and talented! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails