Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Felt Flower Barrettes for Craft Bazaar 2011


Here are the felt flower barrettes I mentioned in my last post. I will be selling them for $5 each or 2 for $8 at the upcoming craft bazaar this Saturday. 

So I found out that I got my application in too late and the bazaar ran out of room for me. But, God gave me some favor! The last time our babysitter was over we hung out for a few hours after I got back from my night out.


I showed her my crocheted Haku amigurumi doll I made for Kira (because they were watching Spirited Away). Through this I found out I knew her sister that crocheted and she showed me a picture of her. I figured out I knew her from the first Arts in Motion event I went to a year ago. 

Days later I found out that I wasn't going to get a spot in the bazaar, but, at the same time I found out my husband informed me that our babysitter's sister had an open spot at her table (due to her partner not being able to make it) and wanted to know if I wanted to fill it. So I will be sharing a table with her on Saturday!

God had it planned out from the beginning and I am so thankful to Him for it!

Thanks for reading,

Rae ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails