Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Papa's Place

Hello readers! Or should I say, "Super readers!" after all the 'Super Why!' episodes my daughter has been watching...! Okay, back to the post, right. Well, I wanted to share with you all that I have some things commissioned at a new store in my city called Papa's Place. I crocheted a few things and made some dolls with my sewing machine using a pattern I purchased from Sarah Hansen. Her stuff is amazing!

If you live in the area please check out the store after it opens on June 1st! The address is: 1419 Market St, Redding, CA 96001. The gps maps do not show directly where it is, but if you know where Chiropractor First is at, Papa's Place is across from it on the end corner facing the Los Gordos parking lot. It is a specialty handmade store with arts and crafts by local artisans.

Here is a picture of the things I put in the store. 

So far this is my first commission opportunity. I look forward to see how it works out. I am hoping for more in the future. This will give me a good idea if it's something that will work with my family's schedule or not. Also I have something exciting to share with you, we will be moving to the bay area soon! I hope to write about it soon. Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails