Monday, November 16, 2009

Moving Packing Tips

I googled, 'packing to move' and found this website full of tips: http://www.moversdirectory.com/packing_tips.html. Here are a few tips I took for myself:
  1. Pack one room at a time.
    1. This makes it feel more realistic at getting it all done rather than viewing the whole house to be packed at once.
  2. Plates should be packed vertically like in a dish drain with plenty of paper wrapeped around them.
After reading the first one I wish I would have done this in the first place. What definitely distracted me was the things that could not be packed yet, therefore I had to move on to the next room. Thus I am going try and stick with this for the rest of the week. I have the Kitchen and my baby's room left, along with the entertainment center things. My husband suggested packing them last... But perhaps if we packed them now we would get more done over the week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails