Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Blog Design and Update

Hey all! I decided it's time to move forward with my blog graphics and made a new header. The poll for the mascots name was tied, so I decided to name her Puffy Yuffie!

It was really fun working in illustrator with this graphic. My favorite part was learning that I can use the pencil tool to draw and convert into vector art. I used it for the fire, logs, steam from the cocoa and the swirl in the mug. My illustrator skills have become limited since I haven't used it in a long time.

As for other news, my Etsy crochet jewelry did not sale and went inactive. I plan on wearing the jewelry instead! My next approach will be crochet chibi dolls. If there is one thing I have learned in selling things it's that you will fail nine times out of ten. This will be my fourth fail out of nine tries so here's hoping!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the jewelry, but with time you will find your niche.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails