Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Craft Fair Items: Very Cute Dolls!

I just finished these three dolls I will be selling at the Bethel Church Bazaar on April 21st from 9am-4pm!

These dolls are from a pattern by Dolls and Daydreams.

The dolls are around 19" in length and made out of cotton fabric, felt and poly fiber-fill. Faces are hand sewn and embroidered.

This is my first time sewing dolls like this and I learned so much from Sarah's pattern! I even made my own patterns and plan on working on them next.

For my main attraction I made the dolly pattern three times as big and made my daughter a giant dolly! I used her baby blankets to make it. Flannel is so forgiving, especially to the inexperienced seamstress.

Here is Kira with her giant doll. She loves it!

I will have more details later on the craft bazaar and other things I will be selling. Thank you for reading about these!

-Rae


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails