Saturday, January 9, 2010

Life is Good Update

Hello all,

It has been some time since I posted something, so I decided I'll let you all know I am still alive and well! Life happens, a lot, so I have been too busy to post anything as of late!

What I Have Been Up To
I have been working on my very first crochet pattern.... Two baby elephants! I will definitely post pictures here when I am done and also will be selling the pattern on my Etsy store. I am really excited about it!

I have also been decorating the house a bit, hanging curtains, getting rid of old stuff, removing excess furniture. We are thinking about painting the walls a pretty sky blue! Our furniture is brown so it's really gonna 'pop' so to speak.

Kira is doing great. Walking around really good now. She has her own designated area in the living room that is gated off and child proofed. She is starting to climb as well. Oh boy!

I just finished a wonderful india ink painting. It's of a lion, representing The Lion of the tribe of Judah, with a crown on his head. A beautiful frame at the thrift store was highlighted to me and made for it! It was truly a rewarding moment to hang it at the end of our hallway. God is so incredible and extremely awesome. He is my life and he is absolutely worthy of my adoration.

Future Updates
I am still trying to cultivate some sort of schedule in our new home. Since my computer is now in our office instead of the living room, it's a little harder for me to bring myself in here so much when my daughter is playing in the living room (What can I say? It's a mom thing!). So I will do my very best to post at least once a week. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails